Leg Day
I decided to train legs yesterday down at the Arc and my leg workouts don't normally last long. The first thing I did is warmup I went to the hamstring curl machine and quad extensions where i did higher repetitions and less weight just to get some blood flowing in my legs before I started anything heavy or intense. The first exercise was leg press where each set I added another 45 pound plate starting at 4 plates going up to 8 plates total for 4 sets total. The next exercise is squats I did 4 sets of these with 225 pounds. The last two exercises are actually what I warmed up with the hamstring curls and quad extensions but this time they were working sets and 4 sets of each with higher weight than what I did for warmup.
Hello Donte, I like to see that you're hitting legs. The most important muscle group by far. It's important that you started by warming up your legs in order to prevent injury. Also, starting and ending with the same workout is smart because it can act as a warm up in the ad cool down in the end. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete